DragonFly Max

Towns County Athletics have gone to a paperless system for all needed forms, such as Parental Permission (Insurance Info), Athletic Contract, and all GHSA required forms (Concussion and Cardiac Arrest).

Please go to the DragonFly Max website and (1) create an account (2) complete all required forms within the system (3) turn in the physical hardcopy to your Athletic Director.